Pages

September 16, 2010

Fall Projects

In October, the town that I live in has a Fiesta de la Paloma (festival of the dove). This year  some friends of ours have very kindly allowed my sister and I to share their booth. The fiesta is less than three weeks away so we have been sewing constantly! Here is a little preview of the things we will be selling.

                                                        Owls

                                                    Felt wallets
 
                                          Peony and Poppy Hairpins
 
                                                 Carnation Clips


                                                Rosette headbands 

What kind of projects have y'all been up to? I am hoping to get a fall tutorial up here soon so be sure to check back!





10 comments:

  1. How exciting! You'll have to let me know how everything goes. :)
    Projects? Well, I've been experimenting around with some pincushion designs for the past week or so; I'm hoping to have a few to list on an Etsy store sometime soon. We'll see how everything goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun! I love the flowers and headband!

    ♥Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sincere congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot and enjoyed, especially that all your shares are interesting. Long life to your site. Above all, never give up; your blog is really on top!

    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good times in your blog. I am often in position to watch (again and again) these wonderful items you shared. Very interesting. All the best !

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really pleased with reading your blog!!! Excellent content wrote, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for share this information with us, I always come across this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work surprised me a lot because it's been a long time since I found this wonderful sharing.

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to your site I just learned several things. Continue!
    voyance mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete