Pages

April 23, 2012

Crinkle taggy blanket for baby

Babies love anything that makes noise and like to play with with chip bags, wipe packages etc. Why not do a little recycling and make a toy that is more baby friendly but still has that delicious crinkle?!

We went to a baby shower recently and this is one of the gifts I made for the little man. I saved four individual sized chip bags, washed them and zig-zagged them together for the middle layer of the crinkle taggy blanket.

The other side.

If you would like to make a Crinkle Taggy Blanket you can follow this tutorial.

8 comments:

  1. What a good idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, Alison! You did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Alison! Nathan loves it when we crinkle the tag blanket for him. You did such a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nee to do this for my little sister! She LOVES the wipe bag thing!! I think we have some ribbon too!
    Thanks for the idea!!
    Sami
    bigsislilsis-sami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable idea! It's so so so cute.
    Great job!

    Lizzy
    www.lizziebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first opportunity to visit on this great blog. Such an incredible stuff you have posted here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My warmest congratulations on your site! It helped me a lot and liked, especially that all your shares are interesting. Long life to your site. Above all, never give up; your blog is really on top!

    voyance en ligne

    ReplyDelete